- GREY VELVET BOUTIQUE LAUNCHED IN LAGOS!
- SHOP LANRE DASILVA AJAYI ON ITALIAN FASHION RETAIL STORE YOOX.COM
- Vogue Black Italia shares an insight into the life of Menaye Donkor, Miss Ghana 2004, Model and Aspiring Actress committed to social causes.
- Elite Model Look Nigeria Announces the 5th Edition of its Male & Female Model Search
- Grey Velvet Boutique Launched In Lagos | Shadders - Best of African Inspired Design on GREY VELVET Fashion Retail Store Set To Officially Launch On Saturday 5th May 2012
- cyndia on Nadia Buari, Stephanie Benson & Nana Aba Anamoah Covers Glitz Africa Magazine 2nd Issue- out this week!
- Cheryl Lynn on ADRIEN SAUVAGE BRINGS SARTORIAL ELEGANCE TO AUTUMN/WINTER 2012 “DRESS EASY”COLLECTION
- ADRIEN SAUVAGE BRINGS SARTORIAL ELEGANCE TO AUTUMN/WINTER 2012 "DRESS EASY"COLLECTION | Shadders - Best of African Inspired Design on Adrien Sauvage Limited Edition Black Volta Collections Available in Chelsea
Tag Archives: Eco Fashion
Clairvoyant Marketing Agency, In the Bag and Origin Africa will be hosting The Hub of Africa Addis Fashion Week. Labeled by Africa the Good News, as the biggest continental fashion event in Africa, in 2012, … read more
Following the successful 2011 debut, AFIA proudly announces its Spring-Summer 2012 women’s ready-to-wear collection. By fusing the vibrant, traditional textiles of West Africa with American trends, AFIA’s SS12 collection embodies their signature “urban indigenous” aesthetic. … read more
The 2nd Hub of Africa Fashion Week is scheduled to take place from December 13th to 17th 2011 at Jupiter International Hotel (Workshops) & Tropical Gardens (Fashion Show), Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Organizers, Clairvoyant and In the Bag, … read more
Every nation has a fashion style that has originated in its culture. African styles too are no exception and there is a wide range of them depending on culture as well as location and customs. … read more
Shadders pick of the day is this figure hugging Gold Pencil Skirt by CHRISTIE BROWN GHANA. The Gorgeous gold silk pencil skirt is made from 100% raw silk. This beautifully coloured pencil skirt by Christie Brown Ghana was … read more
Ugandan designer Gloria Wavamunno’s designs were soo refreshing and vibrant to watch at the London fashion week. The colours in Gloria Wavamunno 2011 collection were strong and attractive. The palette was diverse enough: from trendy African … read more
Just had this sent to me today, love the wax print plate inspired by African wax print fabric design. These bold and bright prints plates will be perfect for picnics in the summer. The plates … read more
Shadders pick of the day is this lovely organza & chiffon dress created by sisters Darlene and lizzy, William Okpo (named after their father) is a brand new label with an innovative take on quality, fit, … read more