- GREY VELVET BOUTIQUE LAUNCHED IN LAGOS!
- SHOP LANRE DASILVA AJAYI ON ITALIAN FASHION RETAIL STORE YOOX.COM
- Vogue Black Italia shares an insight into the life of Menaye Donkor, Miss Ghana 2004, Model and Aspiring Actress committed to social causes.
- Elite Model Look Nigeria Announces the 5th Edition of its Male & Female Model Search
- Grey Velvet Boutique Launched In Lagos | Shadders - Best of African Inspired Design on GREY VELVET Fashion Retail Store Set To Officially Launch On Saturday 5th May 2012
- cyndia on Nadia Buari, Stephanie Benson & Nana Aba Anamoah Covers Glitz Africa Magazine 2nd Issue- out this week!
- Cheryl Lynn on ADRIEN SAUVAGE BRINGS SARTORIAL ELEGANCE TO AUTUMN/WINTER 2012 “DRESS EASY”COLLECTION
- ADRIEN SAUVAGE BRINGS SARTORIAL ELEGANCE TO AUTUMN/WINTER 2012 "DRESS EASY"COLLECTION | Shadders - Best of African Inspired Design on Adrien Sauvage Limited Edition Black Volta Collections Available in Chelsea
Tag Archives: shadders african fashion
I have been observing the work of Osei Duro for a while now and I am pleased to see progress with their business over the years. Not only do I love their beautiful work, I … read more
Every nation has a fashion style that has originated in its culture. African styles too are no exception and there is a wide range of them depending on culture as well as location and customs. … read more
Oroma Cookey-Gam of Alali boutique has just made my evening a pleasant one, after viewing these gorgeous collections which she calls the “insouciant” which means carefree, easy going or happy-go-lucky. She could not have described these collections … read more
Mania magazine launched in february 2011 at the prestigious Federal Palace Hotel Lagos, the Mag is now on sales for N1000 only, check with your nearest vendor. For further enquiries call 07058109821 or visit our … read more
“Pyromaniac by MP” is a contemporary ready to wear clothing line based in Montreal. A mixture of vintage trends with an underground multi-cultural aesthetic typical of the city’s high streets. “Pyromaniac by MP” design is for the confident … read more
At the beginning of the year we were promised vintage and indeed Ghanaian fashion designer IyZaiah kept to her promise and has designed beautiful classy vintage pieces to spice any wardrobe. The colours and choice of … read more
Shadders pick of the day is this figure hugging Gold Pencil Skirt by CHRISTIE BROWN GHANA. The Gorgeous gold silk pencil skirt is made from 100% raw silk. This beautifully coloured pencil skirt by Christie Brown Ghana was … read more
Ugandan designer Gloria Wavamunno’s designs were soo refreshing and vibrant to watch at the London fashion week. The colours in Gloria Wavamunno 2011 collection were strong and attractive. The palette was diverse enough: from trendy African … read more