- SAM SARPONG – Actor/Supermodel supports Ghana Fashion & Design Week! The Celebrity will be walking the runway during the GFDW 2012 international event! – This Oct 5th to 7th.
- GHANA FASHION & DESIGN WEEK® REVEALS SELECTED DESIGNERS TO SHOWCASE COLLECTION ON THE 5-7 October 2012
- APPLY TO EXHIBIT AT GHANA FASHION & DESIGN WEEK (#GFDW) 2012
- “BOLDNESS, FEMININE & STRUCTURE” LANRE DA SILVA AJAYI PRESENTS AUTUMN/WINTER 2012 COLLECTIONS
- DELLA LAUNCHES EXCLUSIVE PRINT FABRIC IPAD AND MACBOOK CASES IN APPLE STORES JULY 10TH 2012 | Shadders - Best of African Inspired Design on Sourced & Manufactured In Ghana, Della Brings Change to Africa’s Fashion Industry
- adwoa on VLISCO “SILENT EMPIRE” CAMPAIGN FEBRUARY 2012
- kinema Patience on African Style: Shaunie O’Neil Spotted Wearing Korto Momolu - Cute or Clutter?
- Tracy Ababio on The Vogue Style School of Fashion and Design (VSSFD) Ghana
Tag Archives: Shaddernista
African Celebrities Becca and 2Face Idibia spotted rocking Ghana based designer Mina Evans during a collaboration for Bad Man Bad Girl video shoot. Becca looks absolutely stunning in Mina’s tulle Bow dress which can be … read more
I love love love Genevive Nnaji, here she is spotted wearing this gorgeous Blue block pannel dress from Zed-Eye A/W 2011 for NEW WOMAN Magazine looking every inch a shaddernista. Zed eye’s collections debuted at … read more
We are feeling blue and below are some of our favourite wearable and stylish dresses by SIKA DESIGNS. 1.Gemini Hand Cut Lace Dress £107.40 2.Cocoa Shirt Dress £71.20 3.Batik Dress £80 4.Batik Play Suit £85 … read more
1. Name : Akua Serwaa-Sarfo 2. My connection to Africa is: I was born and raised in Ghana for the first 9 years of my life 3. Which Parts of Africa Have you Travelled to: … read more
1. Name.… Stephanie Baah 2. My connection to Africa is … Ghana 3. Which Parts of Africa Have you Travelled to….. ghana 4. My Current Location is….. London united kingdom 5. Who designs your African Outfits … read more
Shaddernista is a column dedicated to our audience, Shadders will love to see all proud individuals rocking their African outfits here. All you will have to do is answer a few questions and attach pictures … read more