- Origin Africa Presents, the Hub of Africa Fashion Week, Origin Trade Expo & International Business Symposiums
- Scarred Perfection’ The Inaugural US Exhibition By Mimi Plange
- Ankara Clothing presents The “Indulge Collection” for spring/summer 2012
- GREY VELVET Fashion Retail Store Set To Officially Launch On Saturday 5th May 2012
- Scarred Perfection’ The Inaugural US Exhibition By Mimi Plange | Shadders - Best of African Inspired Design on André Leon Talley At Mimi Plange’s “Scarred Perfection” Fall/Winter 2011 Presentation
- Bukola Adeleye on New Collections By Back2Eden Designs
- baby on ELSIE BRINGS BACK “VINTAGE BABY” WOULD YOU WEAR?
- baby on BURBERRY AFRICAN PRINTS SHOES £750.00 WOULD YOU BUY?
Tag Archives: Fashion Show
Menaye Donkor, Ghanaian model, entrepreneur, philanthropist and wife of AC Milan footballer Sulley Muntari, is leading the search for Ghana and Nigeria’s next top fashion designer as the lead judge on the new reality TV … read more
The fashion industry in West Africa has evolved over the past two decades to become highly eventful, exciting, fun and rewarding. Significant features of the growth stages are the emergence of brands/labels of designs, development … read more
Livsforfashion presents for the first time in London, MAKSI- a well known fashion brand in Ghana. MAKSI is a fashion business founded and run by two sisters, Abynnah and Nana Darkoa Sekyiamah. Launched in November 2009 … read more
Kenyan designer John Kaveke will showcase his new collection on 16th September 2011 during London Fashion Week at the Luxurious Charing Cross Hotel.Having studied in Kenya and Spain and worked as a designer for other … read more
Nairobi Fashion Market (NFM) is scheduled for the weekend of the 8th and 9th October 2011 at The Impala Club grounds off Ngong road. It offers ultimate outdoor shopping experience, and brings together, 60 top … read more
Shadders had a lovely chat with the Producers of Baltimore Fashion Week (BFW) which will be held in Baltimore City on the 18-21 August 2011. BFW welcomes African fashion designers to take part in this … read more