A couple of days ago I browsed through the Burberry website and as a shoe lover I could not help but drool over these adorable African/tribal inspired foot candies. I have seen many designers attempting to create print inspired shoes, but yet to see it as neatly and luxuriously done as these. As much as I love these, the price tag is shocking, a whooping £750 would you spend that amount on these shoes?
- OZWALD BOATENG “I LOVE SOWETO” SPRING/SUMMER 2012 SHOOT
- ZANDO ONLINE FASHION STORE STOCKED WITH EXCLUSIVE BRANDS + FREE DELIVERY!
- Who and what is making a debut at Afro Hair & Beauty LIVE 2012
- GHANA FASHION & DESIGN WEEK MAKES FASHION HISTORY FOR GHANA AND AFRICA WITH VOGUE ITALIA AS THEIR INTERNATIONAL MEDIA PARTNER.
- Ellen on DSC_0768
- Officially Natural on Vlisco_Delicate_Shades_2011
- doreen ashley on AISHA-OBOUBI-CHRISTIE-BROWN-GHANA-FASHION-DESIGNER-BOUTIQUE-ACCRA
- D. Laverne Guyton on NEW YORK FASHION WEEK: DURO OLOWU AUTUMN/WINTER 2012 COLLECTIONS